Saturday, April 28, 2012

feelings

I hate feeling like I'm not good enough. 
I hate feeling like I've done everything wrong. 
I hate feeling like I don't belong anywhere.
I hate feeling like no one loves me.

Well,
Satan loves it when I feel like I'm not good enough.
Satan loves it when I feel like I've done everything wrong.
Satan loves it when I feel like I don't belong anywhere.
Satan loves it when I feel like no one loves me.

Even better,
God loves me when I feel like I'm not good enough.
God loves me when I feel like I've done everything wrong.
God loves me when I feel like I don't belong anywhere.
God loves me when I feel like no one loves me.

But:
I know I'm not good enough but the blood of Jesus covers me and that's enough.
I know that I will do things wrong but I do things right too.
I know that I belong in the family of God, and I know I belong at my church.
I know people love me, and I need to show my love to them even if they don't show it to me.

Oh, and by the way, God loves you too!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! I am going to share it on facebook. It hits the nail right on the head!

    ReplyDelete