Thursday, August 25, 2011

Positivities

I have negativeness fixated on my brain and I can feel it eating away at my positiveness like sugar on a tooth - leave it setting too long and a cavity begins to form.  So I'm going to list some positivities.  :-)


  1. I am positive about my eternal security.  I know where I'm going when I die.  I hope you do too.  Want to know how?  Just ask me.
  2. I am positive that this summer has been the hottest summer in a long time and that fall will eventually get here.
  3. I am positive that I need to focus more on the positive in my life!
  4. My niece and nephews are the greatest positivities in my life!  
  5. I am positive that tomorrow is Friday!
  6. I am positive that once I get some sleep maybe my negativeness will go away...heehee.


1 comment:

  1. I am positive remembering these positives will change negativity :-D

    ReplyDelete