Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I got "Caught in the Middle" real quick!

Nicholas Lovelace and Anne Tillerton. I don't think I could have been more excited knowing that this book was about these two characters. Granted, I did wonder how their story would turn out given the difference in their backgrounds. Well, I wonder no more! Caught in the Middle was my favorite of the three Ladies of Caldwell County books. Anne was introduced in the first book, but I never guessed what depth there would be to her character!  Nicholas was introduced as well, but Anne was the more intriguing character I have to admit. 

Regina Jennings far surpassed my expectations with this book, and my expectations were pretty high given the quality of her first two books (as well as her novella in A Match Made in Texas - check out this book as well)!  The story is like a roller coaster, opening with excitement and the reader is taken up and down and around with exciting, romantic, funny, and sentimental moments all along the track. I had a very hard time putting this book down.  Nicholas' and Anne's lives blend together in a perfect tale that will leave your heart warmed by a blanket of smiles. With a baby thrown in, you don't know what to expect past each page in this book!

If you like historical fiction at all, then you will want to read this book and the other books in the series: Sixty Acres and a Bride and Love in the Balance.  Each book shows that everyone has a chance at love, no matter what is in the past. "Love keeps no record of wrongs..."

Give this book a chance. You'll be glad you did!

            





No comments:

Post a Comment