Wednesday, September 28, 2011

though they may not seem positive at first...

I'm not feeling the most positive tonight because my ears are clogged up and they're about to drive me crazy.  I think a visit to the doctor is in order....but here are some positivities from the last couple of weeks:

  • Our Wednesday night program at church started back the first part of this month and each time we've exceeded our attendance from last year. 
  • I'm seeing blessings in things that I haven't seen before and growing closer to people in the process.
  • I'm discovering new purposes in my life and I am finally working through some issues that need to be resolved.
  • I am finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and I am certain that it's not a train headed in my direction.
So things are looking very up.  I'm still working through some issues, but God is working in me and I'm hoping these will no longer be issues soon. 

1 comment: