Friday, January 27, 2012

A warning to the bully out there....

There is a big bully out there picking on my friends and family.  I won't name any names, but he likes to dress up as a sheep when he is really a lion, looking for someone to devour.  Well, he'd better watch out.  I'm on to his tricks.  I belong to someone else, he can't have me.  My friends belong to someone else too.  We are free from condemnation, we are free from the bondage of sin that once enslaved us.  If he needs a bigger reminder, here's one: 


And by the way, I've read the back of the Book.  I know who wins the battle.  So try your best.  The battle for my soul has already been fought, and I know who the winner is.  My God is bigger than you!


1 comment:

  1. My goodness, I needed to hear this! Preach it, my sister!!!

    ReplyDelete